Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Back to School Mini Album

I used my Close to my heart ARTBOOKING CRICUT cartridge to create this cute little mini book. Used the beautiful new Chalk it up paper pack and Chalk it up COMPLIMENTS with coordinating chipboard pieces.
This is my cover page.. I Love how this turned out.. I cut all my pages for my mini book from page 43 of the artbooking close to my heart cartridge. which you can purchase on my online store for $99 Here are the pages I added...
this page was made for my smart little A+ student Ramzie. Can't wait to get some great pictures when we go for the meet the teachers day.
this page is for my little granddaughter Ayla who is going in the 1st grade she never ceases to amaze me:)
then I have a page for Rylan and Brynnen . They like Recess and writing:) and last but not least is the Dreaded Homework page . As you can see it is blank
If you would like me to help you make something like this I would love to show you how. After I got it all together I used a piece of ribbon to hold it together.. Easy as can be to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment