Monday, August 18, 2014

It's back to school time for my Grandkids

Today is a big day for me and my grandkids. My Twin grandsons whom I've been watching since they where babies are going into the 4th grade. They are at the age where they are embarrassed of me and it kinda breaks my heart.. I guess kids have to have an image and I am not part of that.. I am an old lady to them:( Oh well I will have to move on. My two granddaughters are both going into the 1st grade. I am better about it then I was when they went into kindergarten:) This is the first year they have to be in school all day.. Pre school and Kindergarten were half days.. So now I need to find things to fill my days. They think I will be running down the street crying:) Not ...:) I plan to start scrapbooking and sharing it with other women..

No comments:

Post a Comment