Monday, August 4, 2014

A special Thank you

I would like to thank my amazing new friend Scrappin Madge who is also a consultant for close to my heart for helping me add some of the little extras to my blog to make it what it is today.. I had a little knowledge of web making or as they call it "Blogs" now. But she just jumped right in there and taught me so much today.. Thank you from the Bottom of my heart my friend. The thing I love about close to my heart is there as soooooooooo many wonderful ladies that are willing to help you. I have meet a great group of women who inspire me every day. Also my leader Jessica whom I posted her blog to the side is just amazing and always there to help me. I also want to put a shout out there to my dear friend Jerrie who is my local close to my heart friend who has directed me and showed me so many things I needed to learn hands on.. I am so appreciative to you all. Also to My new friend Melissa Fromm who has encouraged me and believed that my work was worthy of a blog.. Thank you.. Mickey thank you also for your encouragement last night and helping me with getting me to do a blog.. There are so many to thanks and I don't want to leave anyone out.. Mandy Leahy for being the leader of the Divas.. I love your work and think you are beautiful and so is your family.. Also for my friend and first downline Sherry Cross.. She also is my hairdresser and my very crafty friend who wanted to join close to my heart with me.. So Now I have people from Utah, New Jersey, Ca, Va and where else cheering me on. Who knows where this will take me. I just have a passion and I want to share it.

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing and it is so nice being a CTMH consultant with you! Thank you for the shout out, it was so nice and unexpected! I kept looking at your work and thinking "wow this is better than my stuff, she needs a blog" and here it is and it's amazing to see it shared with the world. This TN girl is a huge fan! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete