Sunday, August 10, 2014

Family

Been away this weekend visiting family in North Carolina.. I have never felt so loved . My husbands family is the most wonderful bunch of people I have ever met. The family is so close and very BIG. I come from a small family so being around a Big family was so exciting. I was like a kid in the candy jar.. Ate the best food since two of my brother in laws have resturants:) Now It is time to get back into my scrapbooking that is for sure.. I took so many pictures and I can not wait to get started putting some layouts together.. I am thinking about starting a few my crush books. Maybe one for each family group. So bare with me I will have somethings to show you real soon.. I actually was able to share my love for scrapbooking with the family and I believe I helped my sister in law with wanting to complete the wonderful Photo scrapbooks her Mother put together before she passed away.. Now she needs to do the journaling so the family can know who is who.. Lots of awesome pictures but no Who what and where's. Something I need to do too:) We had so much fun looking at old pictures of the kids. Oh well I need to run
Until you have been loved by a true southern family like the Hiatts you have not been Loved:)

No comments:

Post a Comment